Friday, April 19, 2024
HomeUncategorizedMoment fire outbreak destroyed a plush and super-expensive wedding

Moment fire outbreak destroyed a plush and super-expensive wedding

An unanticipated fire outbreak destroyed a plush and super-expensive wedding that was supposed to be a memorable event.
In a disheartening video that is making the rounds online, the fire outbreak occurred during the wedding in Lagos and by extension, the entire event was ruined and didn’t go as planned at the lit wedding.

In the video spotted on the official Instagram page of GoldMyne, fire gutted the entire wedding venue and the whole place turned to hullaballoo as it was absolutely nothing but full of commotion.According to sources Yard 158, a popular event centre in Oregun, Lagos, caught fire during a wedding ceremony which marred the extensively planned event by the young lovers.

The good news is that nobody was hurt during the incident.

Source: TwinkleTag.com

RELATED ARTICLES